THE BIG GIVEIS NOW LIVE!
London Youth Choirs is delighted to have been chosen to take part in the UK’s biggest match funding campaign, The Big Give Christmas Challenge 2019.
Our enormous thanks to The Childhood Trust for once again being our Champion match funder.
Last year, and thanks to people like you, we smashed our Big Give fundraising target of £25,000 in just four days and raised an amazing total of £28,300. Every penny of that money has helped us continue to make progress towards our mission of offering all young Londoners, irrespective of background, an enriching musical experience.
LYC’s growing fast, which means we need your help more than ever. Here’s how…
In true LYC style, we’re back this year with an even more ambitious target of £50,000.
And just like previous years, your donation will be matched by a combination of The Childhood Trust and one of our generous individual donors.
Put simply, this is your one chance in the year to have your generous donations doubled and if you can Gift Aid your donation, LYC receives even more.
- Your £20 donation = £45 to LYC
(£20 Big Give match + £5 Gift Aid)
- Your £100 donation = £225 to LYC
(£100 Big Give match + £25 Gift Aid)
- Your £500 donation = £1,125 to LYC
(+ £500 Big Give match + £25 Gift Aid)
Every gift will propel us to our goal!
OUR NEED FOR MORE FUNDS GROWS WITH OUR SUCCESS!
That’s right, with 272 members and the majority receiving some form of subsidy, the funding need is ever more acute.
How will your donation impact LYC?
- £1,200 supports one member of our flagship Chamber Choir for a year
- £600 supports one LYC member with a full bursary for a whole year
- £100 pays for a travel guardian to accompany up to 12 children to-and-from LYC for one week
- £60 supports 4 free audition places for children whose families are unable to pay
- £30 funds 2 concert tickets for parents of a child on a full bursary to see their child perform
- £20 buys two concert folders
- £10 buys a LYC T-shirt for someone from a low income household
THANKS IN ADVANCE FOR YOUR SUPPORT
“The Christmas Challenge is a great opportunity for the British public to maximise the impact of their charitable gifts. We’re encouraging everyone to consider the causes closest to their heart and to donate, enabling us to help ensure those donations go even further.”
Jonathan Frank Director of The Big Give
+44 (0) 7388 623178